1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

2009 700 Prowler XTX

Discussion in 'Prowler' started by Richard Davidson, May 1, 2018.

*Marketplace Notice*

Trade at your own risk || Check Trader Feedback || All Posts Expire After 30 Days And Will Auto Close.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard Davidson

Richard Davidson RD Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2009 Arctic Cat Prowler 700 XTX

Thinking about selling my Prowler rather than tow it cross country! It is a 2009 700 XTX with many, many extra parts! My Prowler is street legal in Michigan with a SOS issued VIN. It has a vehicle title and is grandfathered in! It is equipped with a factory hardtop, Scat ProCar seats, EPI clutch kit, 750 Big Bore Kit, Web Cam, Big Gun exhaust, LED lights, and 4 point harness. Complere set of Auto Meter sport comp gages, Big Horn 14" tires are on it now. Twin battery set up, 70 amp alternator driven off the front driveshaft, aluminum door with slam latches,Extra Parts include a complete engine case, two complete sets of transmission gears, a factory crankshaft and rod, factory standard piston, cylinder head and valves, springs, seals, retainers, and rocker cover, stock cam. A spare turf saver rearend and axles, complete set of DOT Tires mounted on factory rims. Two exhause systems, a stock unit, and a Looney Tuned dual exhaust. Stock (Brand New) ECM, Dynatek Piggy Back Control unit. Numerous metric fasteners, numerous clutch rollers, spare drive belt, AC secondary clutch spring. EPI clutch tool. New 750 piston and rings (Still in box) ARP head studs, This is a partial list of what is included! I'm asking 10,000 and do not want to separate the parts. I live in Reed City and the Prowler is kept at my garage.

Last edited: May 1, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.