1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

2009 articat 1000 prowler won't start no power to dash

Discussion in '1000' started by Ed D, Sep 20, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Ed D

Ed D Ed SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2009 arctic cat prowler efi

Lost power to dash and will not start. Unable to check codes because dash won't display. When checking fuses we have power to main fuse and high beam but ignition and others on fuse block have no power. Any ideas what to look For? Before this happened we had efi flashing on dash and then we lost everything

2. Richard Davidson

Richard Davidson RD Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2009 Arctic Cat Prowler 700 XTX

Start with battery voltage, if you have 12 volts plus, recheck all fuses. There is a 10 amp fuse that if blown will take out everything! ECM's on these things do not fail often. The 10 amp fuse in questions feeds control power to all of the relays except the headlights. I just went through this on my 700 2009! Finally found a short that caused all of my problems!

DieselFume likes this.