1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

2014 Polaris Ranger 6x6 rear A arms

Discussion in 'General Side X Side Discussions' started by Crow man, Aug 22, 2020.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Crow man

Crow man Robert SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2014 Polaris Ranger 6x6
    2001 Yamaha Grizzly 660
    1987 Yamaha Big Bear 350

Hey guys and girls, I'm looking for any and all info to be able to spread the rear A arms on my 2014 Polaris Ranger 800 EFI 6x6 so that I can put at least 28x9-14" tires and wheels on it with out a giant lift . I would love to see some pictures of your machines with any of your mods or up grades. If by chance you have removed your restrictor plates and/or added a control module like the POWER COMMANDER - V , could you elaborate on how it has changed the performance of your machine. Thanks in advance

2. Quaddin4real

Quaddin4real Jason SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2005 Polaris Ranger 700 xp efi

Unless there's a kit you can buy it will require quite a bit of fabrication. I turned a 4x4 into a 6x6 so everything was custom. I made the frame longer and just extended the drive shaft between the center diff and rear diff to keep all the A-arm and suspension geometry factory. Good luck