1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

2015 T4 LE

Discussion in 'Teryx Nation' started by Teerex15, Jun 15, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Teerex15

Teerex15 Rob SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

Teryx 4 LE

Good morning Teryx nation!! I’m a newbie to the SxS stuff (for myself), dad always had a Polaris Ranger or Can Am Defender. Wanted something I could take the kids along or the crew when hunting, decided on a T4 back in February after riding in one of my buddies T4. Found a 2015 with 1200 miles, came with extras (ITP wheels and Mud Lite tire’s) for $10,800. I thought I got a pretty good deal (debatable now after doing more research). Gotta thank @WagZ for helping out with tech questions and a set of whips. So far, added a 2” Brute Performance lift, Noam Audio NUTV5-S stereo, Throttlemaxxx, Ricochet A-Arm guards, Seizmic light bar, OEM bed storage box, 1 1/2” spacers. Disconnected the front sway bar (per everyone’s recommendation).

This thing is a beast!!! Still need a little more pull so I’ll probably get the clutch done soon, and probably do the steering rack upgrade too. Any other recommendations???

2. Teerex15

Side X Side(s):

Teryx 4 LE

3. Rockin Ronnie

Rockin Ronnie Ron Moderator

Side X Side(s):

17 Polaris General
    13 Polaris Ranger

Welcome to the Nation and to Teryx ownership Rob !

4. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

Welcome! I like the looks of the Kaw machines. I really like how heavy they are built. The Teryx is excellent, but I would love it if Kaw got into the pure sport market. I would love to see what they came up with!

5. kscfire

kscfire Paul Event Coordinator

Side X Side(s):

2017 Polaris General Ride Command Edition

Welcome to the Nation, Rob.

6. Teerex15

Side X Side(s):

Teryx 4 LE

Thanks guys! Glad to be onboard.