1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

2017 Teryx LE soft enclosure and back panel

Discussion in 'General Side X Side Discussions' started by rbohno, Jan 5, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. rbohno

rbohno Richard SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

Teryx 800 le

Hey Folks

I tried search so will ask the opinions on a canvas enclosure.
    What is some opinions on the best bang for your buck cab enclosure and rear panel. There are a few online using google but some of the big players are saying 3 to 4 weeks before shipping which would put me into mid/end of winter before delivery.
    I know that part is on me for waiting this late to look at them but things in life have forced a late search.

2. airshot

airshot Ken SXS Nation Team Leader

Side X Side(s):

Kymco 450i UXV

I have a Kymco 450i and purchased mine from a company called Pacific Eagle, nice enclosure made from a premium boat covering material with heavy duty zippers. Not sure what different models they make enclosures for but you can get any piece or part you need. The gent I deal with is Kurt, at "off road body armor" a division of Pacific Eagle. Had mine for 2 years now and no complaints.

rbohno likes this.
  3. rbohno

Side X Side(s):

Teryx 800 le

Thanks Ken,

I will give them a shout.

Rich

4. rbohno

Side X Side(s):

Teryx 800 le

I reached out to them and they couldn’t get me anything till after winter is over.