1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

2018 Rear Polaris Blank Panel Below the Rear Window

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ken, Aug 6, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Ken

Ken SXS Nation Team Leader

Side X Side(s):

2013 Ranger XP 900 Sunset Red LE. 2009 Ranger 700 XP Sunset Red

We in Arizona live in very ambient temperatures, especially in the summer time. A friend and I both own 2018 General 4's with the Polaris Added accessory rear window and blank panel. Both of us have experienced warping of that blank panel which is severe. Has anyone here on the SXS Forum experienced this issue and what did you do to correct it. I read on another forum recently that one member said that his dealer told him Polaris was now using a different material to correct the issue! I will speak with my dealer this week to see what he has to say about it. (see attached Photo) Rear Window Panel.jpg