1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

2019 Mighty mac ride

Discussion in 'Side X Side Photos' started by Rockin Ronnie, Sep 23, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Rockin Ronnie

Rockin Ronnie Ron Moderator

Side X Side(s):

17 Polaris General
    13 Polaris Ranger

Had the best weather to date for the trek the mighty mac ride this year had a great time even with a bad ending to a great day of riding!

put about 160 miles on the G couldn't ask for a better day of riding! then about 13 miles from trailer at the end of the day I blew a rear tire not sure what I hit could have been a rock but got a 1/2'' slice in my left rear tire and went flat instantly luckly I was only running about 40 mph at the time and run bead locks and was able stop safely. and go figure the one time I have no repair kit or compressor. lucky a nice couple about 1/8 mile behind me stopped he saw me loose the tire and we put a few plugs in it and got some air in it and was able to drive back to the trailer didn't get any picks of the flat never thought about it at time . FB_IMG_1569202666640.jpg

2. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

Man, bummer on the tire. We’re you on that old rail road grade between st ignace and trout lake? If so, I have heard of debris along that stretch like old rail road spikes.
    We went the first year and it’s a really fun event. We plan to go again when our kids are a bit older.

3. Rockin Ronnie

Side X Side(s):

17 Polaris General
    13 Polaris Ranger

Yes I was. had a patch put in the tire today and is okay but still going to replace it and get another wheel and use it as a spare just don't feel comfortable keeping as a primary tire now!

Even with the tire and the truck problem still had a great day. And wow what a difference in the ride with the shock therapy upgrade highly recommend it!

Seastacker likes this.
  4. Rhoda Mule

Rhoda Mule Gary SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT ESP My first Side X Side was a 551 Sheridan

Sorry about the flat. Sounds like a great ride other than than that! RM

5. Rockin Ronnie

Side X Side(s):

17 Polaris General
    13 Polaris Ranger

Yes even with the flat and problem with my truck was the best trip to the up for riding to Date!