1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

2019 Ranger Crew 1000

Discussion in 'Ranger 1000 2018-Present' started by Happy Prospector, Feb 8, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. Happy Prospector

Happy Prospector Kevin SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

I'm waiting for the new style 2019 Polaris Ranger Crew model to be introduced.

I understand the new style 2019 Ranger Crew 1000 should start showing up on the Polaris showroom floors about August 2018. I have sent an email to my sales guy to see if he can confirm it. Has anyone else on this forum heard anything?

2. smullen

smullen Scott SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

None today. I have a 2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS and a 2000 Yamaha Warrior 350, but I am thinking of buying a 2019 Polaris Ranger 1000 EPS

We just started looking at these now and really want one... I dunno if I can hold out till August though...

I wonder, when comparing the 18s and 19s, what are the pluses and Minuses... Maybe I can get a better deal on an 18, but what would I be missing out on?

3. Curt

Curt Administrator

I don't know how I missed his post?
    The new model years typically come out in August. Its hard to say for sure what Polaris has up there sleeves for a new model year, but since they just unveiled an all new model last year I'd bet the changes will be minimal if at all. Probably most likely just color changes.

4. rocksalot

rocksalot James SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

Ranger 900
    Ace 570

The '19 Ranger crew is already on the Polaris web site. It is basically just the new 1000 3 seat with all its upgrades with another seat added.

5. rocksalot

rocksalot James SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

Ranger 900
    Ace 570

The '19 Ranger Crew 1000 is sitting on my dealers lot for inspection and sale. The Northstar Crew will be here in 3-4 weeks.