1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

2020 general 4 snorkel kit and nerf bars?

Discussion in 'General Nation' started by flandeez1000, Apr 17, 2020.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. flandeez1000

flandeez1000 cody SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2020 polaris general 4 1000

looking to get rock sliders / nerf bars and a snorkel kit? Any ideas and info on brands?

2. Rainmaker

Rainmaker George SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2020 general 1000 4

Superatv has a 10% off everything in their store this weekend they have nerf bars and snorkel kits not sure what brand they are.

3. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

I didn't snorkel mine, but I did get some nerf bar/ tree kickers. I ended up with Vendetta. They are very nice (check out my build thread for pics). I was also close to the ones that Side by customs makes. They are also very nice. Both are in the same price range. I can say that I have bashed the Vendettas off some pretty good size rocks and they have held up well thus far.