1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

About Kolpin

Discussion in 'Kolpin' started by KolpinLee, May 9, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. KolpinLee

KolpinLee Supporting Vendor

First off thank you to SXS Nation for allowing us to be a supporting vendor! It is a breath of fresh air to come to a forum that is gauged towards being a welcoming and positive place for people to share their passion of powersports with each other. Kolpin has been in business for over 70 years. We continue to innovate and engineer only the highest quality ATV and UTV accessories. Kolpin remains the leader in ATV and UTV product development and has repeatedly redefined the industry with patented innovations such as the innovative Gun Boot cases and brackets, Stealth Exhaust, Dirtworks System and a large assortment of ATV and UTV accessories. You can bet that SXS Nation will be provided with many different Kolpin products for them to test and review to give our customer in depth and honest feedback.

Please feel free to reach out to Kolpin with any questions you may have at 877-956-5746 or at customerservice@kolpin.com.

Richard Davidson and WagZ like this.
  2. mtimesplitter167

mtimesplitter167 Mike SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

2012 ranger 800 xp le

Welcome to the Nation.Thank you for being another great vendor on the Nation.
    Well i will ask the ? i know it will get ask sooner or later.Do you give a forum discount?
    If you look down on left side of page you will see other vendors that give a discount.

3. KolpinLee

KolpinLee Supporting Vendor

That is a great question! We do not as of today. The reason is we are now a dealer direct company. We do sell online but it is our main goal to drive traffic to our dealers with brick and mortar storefronts so that our customer can see the product for themselves along with build a relationship with our dealer. I hope that answers your question?!

4. Chiefmorton

Chiefmorton Brian Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2016 Velocity blue Polaris ranger crew 900

Welcome to the Nation we're glad to have you join us, was just checking out your website you've got a lot of nice products.

5. WagZ

WagZ WagZ Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2016 Teryx4 LE

AWESOMEE!!!! WOO! @KolpinLee Glad to have you aboard! Your company provides tons of stuff for MULTIPLE machines, Really glad to have ya hear. Ive personally owned and recommended TONS of kolpin products! Most of which i love. WHen im searching for a product i always check your pages. Price also effects ppls purchases, and generally your cheaper in price than most. My most recent purcahse from "FixMyToys" was your Kolpin Folding mirrors. Very awesome little mirrors, ill use the crap outta these things! lol (just installed yesterday)

Thanks for joining, Very glad to have you here!

Richard Davidson likes this.
  6. Richard Davidson

Richard Davidson RD Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2009 Arctic Cat Prowler 700 XTX

Welcome to the Nation, and thanks for the support! Your track history is excellent, and products are top notch! This will benefit all!

7. Jaybey

Jaybey Joe SXS Nation Team Leader

Side X Side(s):

2015 Polaris Ranger XP EPS 900

Welcome Koplin. I have used some of your products, good stuff.

8. wgarcar1

wgarcar1 ron SXS Nation Team Leader

Side X Side(s):

2016 polaris ranger 570 XP

while i'm wiping off the years and picking myself off the ground, i have to thank KolpinLee for the beautiful thank you.
    i have to say that Kolpin is a 5 star company and great to deal with, i'm Ron and i approve this message.

IMG-20160611-WA0004.jpg

9. JUS1MO

JUS1MO SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2015 Polaris Ranger Midsize

Welcome... You offer great products of which I use many...

10. Piston Honda

Piston Honda Seth Moderator

Side X Side(s):

Honda Pioneer 500

Just installed my second Kolpin product, the folding side mirrors. Installation was super fast and easy and I think they fold in enough to survive on the ATV trails. My first Kolpin product is a 3500# synthetic rope winch. No issues with that and I'm into my second winter of plowing with it.

11. Kudidl

Kudidl Rick SXS Nation Team Leader

Side X Side(s):

2017 XP1000

Yup
    Agree with everyone else
    Kolpin is good stuff
    I own several of their products
    Welcome to the forum