1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Adding EPS

Discussion in 'Ranger Nation' started by FloridaAl, Jun 9, 2020.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. FloridaAl

FloridaAl Alec SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2013 Polaris Ranger 900XP; (2011 Browning Ranger 800EPS, SOLD; 2005 Ranger 500, SOLD; 2016 Mahindra mPact 750S, SOLD.)

If I've missed finding some huge string covering my question, somebody please tell me where it is. Otherwise;

Looking to add EPS to my 2013 900 XP. I see Super ATV and Tusk have aftermarket models. Tusk is cheaper by $100. Being cheap by nature and on a retired budget, I like that. But I don't want to "save" a C-note and spend way more in annoyance every time I turn the steering.
    Does anyone have experience with either unit? Asking about both installation and driving issues.

Any suggestions, advice or experiences with this issue appreciated. Thanks.

2. Pede

Pede SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

09 700 Ranger

power sports nation had used ones for I think $299.

FloridaAl likes this.
  3. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

I also think @DieselFume has some videos on the SATV units on his YouTube channel. I cant recall if they are install vids or not, but as with all of his videos, they tend to be good, real and informative.

FloridaAl likes this.