1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Air Diverter aka Spoiler

Discussion in 'General Side X Side Discussions' started by Jaybey, Jan 16, 2020 at 11:17 AM.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Jaybey

Jaybey Joe SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

2015 Polaris Ranger XP EPS 900

I saw a post here or another UTV site frin someone added a bent aluminum air diverter to the top rear of their roof. I would like to communicate with that person if possible. If anyone know who or where that link is please pm me. Thanks

2. RWB713

RWB713 Richard SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2018 Polaris RZR XPT4

3. Jaybey

Jaybey Joe SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

2015 Polaris Ranger XP EPS 900

That's the one. Is that your's? How does it work?I'm thinking of making one with just a ingle 45 degree bend in the back with about 15 or 20 inches in front to catch air. My idea is to have it only about 1 1.5 inches over the roof.

4. RWB713

RWB713 Richard SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2018 Polaris RZR XPT4

Definitely not mine, and I don't have any info on such setup at all, from what I saw, it seems to work to keep the dust out a bit tho, there were several setups i saw when i googled it this morning.