1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Aloha, my name is Kika Wai'Alae

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Kika Wai'Alae, Sep 17, 2020.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Kika Wai'Alae

Kika Wai'Alae Kika SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

ODES

Aloha, my name is Kika Wai'Alae and currently living in Pahrump NV. Originally from the Hawaiian Kingdom. The first state in the US that I visited was Texas in 1972. Since then I have visited many other states and now call Pahrump my current home. No, Hawaii is not the 50th State and never was but thatʻs a whole other story.

This is where I was introduced to quads and side by sides. It appears that the desert is a big playground for these types of toys.

I found this thread looking for someplace to learn about how to fix the carb/throttle body issue with my 2015 ODES side by side. Hopefully I can find fixes here. I have not found any answers anywhere else.

Mahalo
    Kika Wai'Alae

2. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

Aloha Kika and welcome to SXSN!
    We have quite a few Odes members here, hopefully they can help you out with any issues.