1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Cage Builder in Michigan

Discussion in 'General Side X Side Discussions' started by miboatcapt, Apr 13, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. miboatcapt

miboatcapt Chad SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2017 XP 1000

I'm looking to put a new cage on my XP 1000. Is there anyone in Michigan that builds cages? If not has anyone else bought one and what is your take on them? I hate the look and quality of factory cage. I'm always worried about hitting a deer or motorcycle on trails and want to keep unwanted items from my forehead, so I want to intrusion bars. And of course added protection in case of rollover.

2. Curt

Curt Administrator

I used to get my cages from Racer Tech. I'm not sure if they are still in Michigan now that it was sold. I don't know of anyone that makes them for Side X Sides in Michigan now. There are lots of great cage builders down south and out west. Shipping is a little rough.