1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Camper

Discussion in 'Trucks, Trailers, & RV's' started by DieselFume, Sep 9, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Old Blue

Old Blue Chris SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

Just Lookin

With the year, make, and model you can check the NADA RV guide for cost guidelines.

2. airshot

airshot Ken SXS Nation Team Leader

Side X Side(s):

Kymco 450i UXV

Water heater for these are easy to replace and not that expensive. When they get to that age they probably will leak when you flush them out...ask me how I know.... Replaced mine this spring, it was a gas model 6.5 gallon and had it shipped to my home for 360 bucks. Took an afternoon to install and an afternoon to remove the old one. New one is really hot in less than 10 minutes.

3. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

@DieselFume , you guys end up picking this camper up?

4. DieselFume

DieselFume Adam Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2013 XP 800 Ranger, Three 2017 Polaris 570 Full Sizes. All subjected to hard ranch work, long hours and rough conditions. 5 years or bust!

No, we didn't. Probably a mistake, but we just weren't sure we'd use it enough to justify it.. i'd hate to buy it and never use it.