1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Finally a new XP1000....but the bad....

Discussion in 'General Side X Side Discussions' started by Bratton316, Nov 6, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Bratton316

Bratton316 Bratton SXS Nation Rookie

Yay for a new XP 1000. Now the bad....... paid dealer $202 to deliver it today. They installed OEM front window and top... as you can see by the pic the insulation is pushing out the front. My dad signed to receive it, when I opened the front windshield I noticed the foam late afternoon. I texted my sales person and told him that didn’t look normal and he replied asking when could I bring it to them. I told him they could either pick it up and go fix it and bring it back or send a tech to me and could fix it at my house in my garage. He didn’t bother to reply to that text. I will be calling in the morning. 1. If I paid them for delivery everything should have been fixed and inspected before it left. 2. I just spent 14k on something and it’s not even full of gas? Is that normal? I just want to make sure my issues are warrantied or am I expecting too much?

Attached Files:

2. rocksalot

rocksalot James Team SXS Nation

Side X Side(s):

Ranger 900
    Ace 570

No, that insulation is not normal. A picture to the dealer should be sufficient for them to realize they need to take care of it and since they delivered it that way they should pick it up and fix it and bring it back.
    The gas thing is up to the dealer.
    Let us know how this works out.

Seastacker likes this.
  3. airshot

airshot Ken SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

Kymco 450i UXV

Unfortunately this is where you need to have everything in writing. Todays dealers only do the minium to satisfy customers. I hope your dealer does the right thing and gets your issues fixed. When I bought my machine I had a long list of things to be checked off by me and the dealer. Almost feel like you need to have an attorney along when you buy anything nowadays. If your dealer fails to fix your problem go to your local tv news with your story. Hope all goes well for you!

4. Jaybey

Jaybey Joe SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

2015 Polaris Ranger XP EPS 900

I am seeing dealers say no problem on the phone but when you get there they change their end of the deal or totally refuse to provide a written bid. As a group Sports vehicle dealers are mostly crooks so expect to get robbed going in. They like making a 20 to 25% profit on every sale.