1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Selling Firesale!!! 2016 Trail parts

Discussion in 'Wildcat' started by peterouviere, Nov 8, 2016.

*Marketplace Notice*

Trade at your own risk || Check Trader Feedback || All Posts Expire After 30 Days And Will Auto Close.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peterouviere

peterouviere Peter SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2016 Wildcat Trail SE Orange/Camo

So I am selling all the factory parts I have or am upgrading on my Trail. Vehicle has 32 miles on it, still in breakin time. Factory wheels and tires $350 + shipping. Factory Fox Shocks $200 + shipping. Factory Steering Wheel $25 + shipping.
    I also have a AC Flip Up Windshild. Glass is perfect, issue is the PEMS in the clamps that hold the Hydrolic lifts around the roll bar have slipped out so you will need to drill them and reseat them in. Have all factory bolts and parts it came with. Cost $420 when I bought it from dealer 6 weeks ago, will sell for $200 plus shipping. Paypal only excepted.

Attached Files:

WagZ likes this.
  2. Brian A

Brian A Brian SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2016 Wildcat X Special Edition

Do you still have the shocks? Price is for all four?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.