1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Gone too long

Discussion in 'General Off Topic Discussions' started by DieselFume, Nov 8, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. DieselFume

DieselFume Adam Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2013 XP 800 Ranger, Three 2017 Polaris 570 Full Sizes. All subjected to hard ranch work, long hours and rough conditions. 5 years or bust!

After the summer of a lifetime, finally have a chance to stop in and say hello. Sorry for the long absence. As days go on things have accelerated here at home. Business is growing, as is the family, and they have required all of my time the last few months. each year seems to get busier and busier. Such is life I guess. Don't know what the future holds, but hopefully I'll have some time to post up this winter. Hope you all have been well and i look forward to catching up with you soon.

rocksalot, wgarcar1 and Jungleman like this.
  2. wgarcar1

wgarcar1 ron SXS Nation Team Leader

Side X Side(s):

2018 polaris ranger 900 XP

Welcome back friend [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. Pede

Pede SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

09 700 Ranger

I hate when work gets in the way of things.......good to here you again.

4. airshot

airshot Ken SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

Kymco 450i UXV

Need to get prioritys in order...when work started getting in my way..I just retired! However, now its money.. havent figured that one out just yet! LOL.....