1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Got some time out on the Raptor.

Discussion in 'General ATV/Quad Discussion' started by cw_mi, Aug 28, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. cw_mi

cw_mi chuck SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2016 Polaris XP1K 2 seater

Finally got to test the new upgrades.

Revalved shocks
    New tires and wheels
    Rox anti vibe stem
    Hi Flite desert seat

Love it so far. Need to make some adjustments on the shocks, and the added grip from the new tires will take some getting used to , but over all definitely worth the money spent.

Piston Honda and Seastacker like this.
  2. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

That is some good footage! Those Raptors are rippers for sure. Last time I had my atc 250r out was the fall of 2015 at the dunes. I realized how much more work it was (especially the 3 wheeler). I would get back from a loop out of breath, lol. What a blast though! Where was the footage taken at?

3. cw_mi

cw_mi chuck SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2016 Polaris XP1K 2 seater

Thanks ! I was definitely having fun. Runs pretty good for a 17 year old machine with a 49 year old rider on it.
    I was running around 50-60mph, and at the end (I edited it out, it was boring) I hit a stretch of paved road and got it up to 72. The ride was from just north of Lewiston to thru some of the Gaylord North Branch trail system.

Seastacker likes this.