1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Hello again

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Ncred02, Jun 27, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Ncred02

Ncred02 John SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2017 Can Am Commander 800 DPS

So, I have dormant for a while. Couple of surgeries , work load,,,blah blah blah

I have a pathetic 181miles on my 2017 Can Am Commander. Sad I know, but i'm not giving up that easy.

Part of the problem is finding people to ride with. I have a small group that are an awesome bunch but they don't ride as often and if one wrench get thrown in the works the rides not happening.
    Right now my ride is ready to go and I had booked a place in WV for tonight and tomorrow. Short stay I know but I'm always willing to go even if just a day or two. Buddies truck broke down yesterday and thats two of the three of us that were going.

My question is, Is there a club, group or forum rides?
    Looking to ride with more of a family vibe than the "hold my beer and watch this". Not that there's anything wrong with that its just not my style. Plus my wife wants to come along so you know the deal

Ride safe
    Thanks!