1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Hello.....new member from Missouri/Ozarks area.

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by $1catman, Sep 3, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. $1catman

$1catman Tim SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

Arctic Cat Prowler
    past sxs's Yamaha Rhino, Polaris Razor

Ive read alot of articles from this site,which BTW, is a very informative site so I figured I should join. I'm a new to me Arctic Cat Prowler owner, not new to sidexsides. This is my 3rd. utv. I was one of the earlier sidexside owners in a membership campground in south central Missouri called "Cloud 9". Awesome place, 7or 8 campgrounds, restaurant, store, laundromat, gas station, 2 pools,etc. Even a church!. I believe it's around 5000 acres,miles of trails. My woman had a membership when we met about 15 years or so ago. We had a 500 Yamaha atv. Several years later I had to sell my Harley due to health issues, that's when we got a Yamaha Rhino. We talked a bunch of our friends to join who also bought sidexsides....we had a blast. We're no longer are members but we ride the back roads almost on a daily basis! Last Thursday we road 65 miles with friends, Sunday we road 50 some again. We owned that Rhino for quite some time through a top end build ,etc. to multiple maintenance items, 1 belt,several axles, couple sets of tires,etc. Sold it,bought a Polaris Razor 570 but it was too hard on our backs . Didnt have a ride last year, missed it and bought an Arctic Cat Prowler 500 this spring. Not the fastest but it does everything we need. Comfortable and great gas mileage! G li and to be back in the 'seat' again. In

Rockin Ronnie likes this.
  2. airshot

airshot Ken SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

Kymco 450i UXV

Welcome...if my memory is right, your Prowler 500 is identical to my Kymco 450i.
    I have ad my machine for 3 yrs and almost 1500 miles with O issues. I have enjoyed my machine and it has done everything I ask it to do. Keep us posted on how you get along with yours.

3. kscfire

kscfire Paul Event Coordinator

Side X Side(s):

2017 Polaris General Ride Command Edition

Welcome to the Nation, Tim.

4. Rockin Ronnie

Rockin Ronnie Ron Moderator

Side X Side(s):

17 Polaris General
    13 Polaris Ranger

Welcome to the Nation Tim!

glad you decided to join