1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Guys!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Poriggity, Nov 2, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Poriggity

Poriggity Scott SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2018 Odes Dominator X4

Hey everyone! My name is Scott, and my wife, kids and I are in escrow on a home that is on 10 acres. After much back and forth trying to decide between getting a tractor or a side x side for working around the property, I finally narrowed it down to a side x side. My father has a 2018 Odes Dominator x4 Zeus, so I called him up to get his thoughts on it, as he uses it on his 12 acres out in Missouri quite a bit. While talking, he mentioned that he is thinking about selling his Odes, and buying a jeep to tow behind his motorhome, so we got to talking, and it looks like I'm buying it from him. Its a 2018 with 13 hours on it, break in just done, and all fluids just got changed. I look forward to learning more about the UTV world, and look forward to any input anyone can give me on the Odes brand of UTV.

Thanks

Scott

2. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

Welcome Scott! I don’t have any direct experience with Odes, but I’m sure other members will chime in. Sounds like a win/ win for you and your dad!

3. kscfire

kscfire Paul Event Coordinator

Side X Side(s):

2017 Polaris General Ride Command Edition

Welcome to the Nation, Scott.

4. Rockin Ronnie

Rockin Ronnie Ron SXS Nation Team Leader

Side X Side(s):

17 Polaris General
    13 Polaris Ranger

Welcome to the Nation Scott!

5. Curt

Curt Administrator

Welcome to the Nation!
    You’ll find that while the Odes are decent machines they are lacking in aftermarket support. I’d research what you have available for dealer support in your arena before making a final decision if you haven’t already.

6. Poriggity

Poriggity Scott SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2018 Odes Dominator X4

I have one fairly local dealer. Given the price I'm getting this 2018 for, it's really hard to pass up. Final price on the odes is close to half of what a more well known brand is. I'm looking at about $13k for a brand new 2018 with 13 hours on it. Hard to beat in my opinion... nut I can be steered differently as we haven't finalized anything yet.

7. kscfire

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris Ranger 900 Crew is $13,699, which I'm sure can be dealt down. Also, big choice of factory and aftermarket add-ons.

8. kscfire

Side X Side(s):

Scott,
    How is your search going? Did you end up buying you father's Odes, or are you still looking around? Looking forward to some pictures, when you finally get one. Good luck.