1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

How’s your weather?

Discussion in 'General Off Topic Discussions' started by WyoMud, May 1, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Pede

Pede SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

09 700 Ranger

Well f I said it was wet here that would be an under statement. Might be seeing a break late next week, after June 5 corn starts to loose yield, week later for beans and last I heard close to 8 million acres not planted in Illinois.

2. WyoMud

WyoMud Mick SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2017 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew Northstar

We’re not far behind you. It rained here before it snowed. After the snow melted, all it’s done is rain. I think we’re going to break our 13” of annual rainfall. Today was the first dry day we’ve had in almost 2 weeks.

DieselFume likes this.
  3. DieselFume

DieselFume Adam Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2013 XP 800 Ranger, Three 2017 Polaris 570 Full Sizes. All subjected to hard ranch work, long hours and rough conditions. 5 years or bust!

Yep, right there with ya-

Today is the 2nd day in about 3 weeks that I know it's going to be sunny and almost 70, but talking severe weather threat tonight. Our grass is doing do well, I sure hope we can survive the next 30 days till we get out hay cut down.

WyoMud likes this.
  4. WyoMud

WyoMud Mick SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2017 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew Northstar

So far from this storm we’ve gotten about 9 inches of snow. Still snowing and looks like we may get another 3-4 inches. Hopefully later today we’ll go for a ride in the Ranger!

What’s the weather like for you guys in Montana?

67022C5C-CF08-4692-ADD6-905BDA2841F2.jpeg F99A683C-FA86-4289-B2DB-1CD5E8F8D569.jpeg