1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Kawasaki now offers new cabs for their Mule FX/FXT built by Curtis

Discussion in 'Mule Nation' started by DieselFume, Feb 12, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. DieselFume

DieselFume Adam Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2013 XP 800 Ranger, Three 2017 Polaris 570 Full Sizes. All subjected to hard ranch work, long hours and rough conditions. 5 years or bust!

With some of the complaints on their previous cab systems, It would appear that Kawasaki has asked Curtis to build them new cabs to fit the Mule FX/FXT-

I've always liked the quality of Curtis cabs, and the fact you could get parts for them when other cab MFG's consider their product obsolete.

I think this will be a good move for Kawasaki since Curtis is one of the top if not THE top cab MFG. in the UTV market today.

Check it out-

Side X Side Hard Cab Enclosure with AS1 Glass Windshield by Curtis® Cabs

2. Curt

Curt Administrator

Thats good news!

3. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

That is a sweet looking cab system on that thing. The kaws will start to become a lot more appealing to the farm/ work crowd with that cab system available.

DieselFume likes this.
  4. DieselFume

DieselFume Adam Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2013 XP 800 Ranger, Three 2017 Polaris 570 Full Sizes. All subjected to hard ranch work, long hours and rough conditions. 5 years or bust!

Only reason I found out about it was because I was killing 10 minutes waiting at my dealer the other day, asking him questions on the kawasaki's and he had said that the area rep had just come and and let them know about the new cab systems. Which prior was one of the big deterrents to buying the Mule line for many of the customers because the old cab system quality just wasn't there. These new Curtis cabs through Kawasaki may help level the playing field a bit.

They look very similar to the older Polaris Pro Steel Cabs.

Seastacker likes this.
  5. Rhoda Mule

Rhoda Mule Gary SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT ESP My first Side X Side was a 551 Sheridan

I guess I am the odd duck. I like the cab on my mule. I like the open air, no windows and wide open view. Yes I get a face full of mud and or dust, and I have been smacked in the face with the occasional limb, to quote Drake White "I am living the dream" R M

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    DieselFume likes this.