1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Kymco 450i parts

Discussion in 'Kymco Nation' started by deerskinner, Oct 26, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. deerskinner

deerskinner Steve SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

Kymco UXV 450i 4x4

I Have a 2018 Kymco UXV 450i 4x4 and it seems that everywhere you go to find parts for them they have a ton of parts for the 500 up to 1000 but have very few part for mine. Why is it so hard to find parts for a UXV 450i, are they interchangeable or something? What am I missing do I need to look up parts for another brand or what? Tried of looking, any help would be appreciated.

2. Rockin Ronnie

Rockin Ronnie Ron Moderator

Side X Side(s):

17 Polaris General
    13 Polaris Ranger

Welcome to the Nation Steve!

I think the big problem is the ownership thing. What I mean is the company has been sold a few times and some models may have only been built a year.

3. airshot

airshot Ken SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

Kymco 450i UXV

Been sold? They have been selling machines for over 20 yrs just in this country. Kymco is the largest mfgr of motorized vehicles in the world. The 450i is extremely popular and most dealers dont stock lots of parts as they are hardly called for. My dealer can get most any part and have it to me in 10 days or less.

4. Rockin Ronnie

Rockin Ronnie Ron Moderator

Side X Side(s):

17 Polaris General
    13 Polaris Ranger

I guess I was thinking about Arctic Cat / Textron and didn't think before I posted it Kymco is there own brand when I said about being sold. The problem with finding parts is like you said not a high demand.

5. Oldgreybeard

Oldgreybeard Marcus SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

Kymco 450i

The dealer in Hermiston Oregon who I bought my 450i from had quite o bit of aftermarket parts and oem on hand, if you need something in particular I'm sure it can be ordered , try Bonnie's tractor there if you are in desperate need. They are great to deal with, I made a 300 mile round trip to buy from them because of price, main reason, secondly, he has been selling these for a long time and been in the same location for over 20 years so I know he is not going anywhere any time soon.