1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for new tires on x3 turbo 2 seater

Discussion in 'X3 Nation' started by Srappert, Apr 9, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Srappert

Srappert Steven SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2018 Can Am Maverick X3 Turbo 120hp

looking to buy new tires for Can Am Maverick X3 Turbo 2 seater 2018 would like dot and trails in Arizona any suggestions
    Prefer US made

2. DieselFume

DieselFume Adam Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2013 XP 800 Ranger, Three 2017 Polaris 570 Full Sizes. All subjected to hard ranch work, long hours and rough conditions. 5 years or bust!

Trying to find a tire that is u.s. made may be tough. Maybe look into Pitbull tires, I think they may be American made, also possibly the Maxxis line up..

3. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

They are not US made, but I was looking at the Tusk Terrabites. They have a good reputation, are DOT and would likely fit your terrain well. On top of that, the price is good.
    As Adam said, finding a US made tire may be tough. The good news is, you have a lot of really good options out there these days! I went back and forth on tire choice for weeks before I landed on the Crawler XG. They are a radial, but not DOT rated.

4. airshot

airshot Ken SXS Nation Team Leader

Side X Side(s):

Kymco 450i UXV

Not sure about all the Maxxis tires but mine are marked made in Korea.

5. Srappert

Srappert Steven SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2018 Can Am Maverick X3 Turbo 120hp

I read that us made were better but I guess everything is made over seas now. Thanks for the info. I do like theTusk Kevlar, does anybody have any good recommendations of descent tire , also sand tires.