1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Maverick X3 Information App For IOS & Android

Discussion in 'NEWS From The Nation' started by SxSNationDev, Sep 1, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. SxSNationDev

SxSNationDev Zachary Administrator

zachary submitted a new blog post

Maverick X3 Information App For IOS & Android

Can-Am recently released a phone application called "BRP V.I.A" which stands for "Vehicle Information App." This new app reveals all the information you need to know for the newly released Maverick X3 including a vehicle walk-around, accessories, videos, specs & much more. You can find the BRP VIA App within both the Apple IOS & Android stores. This application is not exclusive and is FREE!

Just Search your Apple Store or Google Playstore for "BRP VIA"

[​IMG]

Walk around the Maverick X3 in a virtual sense, overview specs, view pictures and watch promotional videos!

[​IMG]

This is a good grab for anyone interested in reading up on the Can-Am Maverick X3 to know everything humanly before purchasing it! This gives you a chance to give your salesman a run for his money on knowledge.

Search your app store today and find "BRP VIA" and download for FREE!

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

2. OctaneToyBoxMIRANDA

OctaneToyBoxMIRANDA Miranda Team SXS Nation

Side X Side(s):

2014 Arctic Cat Wildcat X -- TURBO

I love that "there's an app for that" is a real thing! Do you want to know more about the X3? "There's an app for that!" Hahaha!! All joking aside, I downloaded the app... and it's great! The walkaround videos are awful tho because they make me want to abandon my dream of owning a Polaris General and just hop right into the X3!

3. Curt

Curt Administrator

I have the same issue!

OctaneToyBoxMIRANDA likes this.