1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

MBRP Exhaust!

Discussion in 'General Side X Side Discussions' started by Seastacker, Apr 19, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

Here it is. After much research and searching, I chose an MBRP exhaust for my 2019 Polaris General build. I wanted high quality, good sound and not too loud. I ended up with all of this AND a very sweet looking system.

Install was super easy. The sound is excellent. It was everything I was looking for but better. If you are looking for an exhaust system for your SXS or almost anything else, check them out! They have a really solid power sports offering.

This is MBRP Part#: AT-9519AT

#MBRP
    @mbrp_powersports

alyaz, Bonesrzr and kscfire like this.
  2. alyaz

alyaz Al SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2011 Polaris Ranger 500EFI

Great video and sweet exhaust! Nice one!

Seastacker likes this.
  3. kscfire

kscfire Paul Event Coordinator

Side X Side(s):

2017 Polaris General Ride Command Edition

Hey Carl,
    Just a heads-up, I just read a post on a different site about a General with the same MBRP exhaust. They had a minor issue with the rear bumper hitting the tailpipes coming out of the muffler when they tilted the bed to service it. I believe it was an EMP bumper, not sure which one you had on yours.

Seastacker likes this.
  4. Seastacker

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

I will give mine a look, but I have a real low profile single tube bumper. I doubt it will hit on mine. I will check it out this weekend and post some pics of how much clearance there is.

5. Seastacker

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

Well, I finally thought today to check this. I have the HMF bumper. It does hit just barely. It will still open all the way I don’t anticipate an issue while servicing. It may scrape the paint on the bumper a little, but not enough to notice. I do use the bed, but don’t tilt it often. It could see this being an issue for others. It’s not really an problem with either part, just one of those things. Can’t really plan for every exhaust, bumper, accessory combination.

C11BCFA9-32F0-4CA8-BD1C-C3936505EE71.jpeg AA467CCA-56CB-4452-8F86-C4A463B1233C.jpeg

Rockin Ronnie likes this.
  6. Triggamane

Triggamane Trigg SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000

After installing the exhaust did you notice any sort of performance increase?

7. Seastacker

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

Hard to say what was attributed to the exhaust because I had a tune installed at the same time. I can say between the two, its got some noticeable pep in the step for sure.
    After riding a bit too, it did add a bit more volume than I expected. Its fairly loud in the cockpit. It sounds fantastic with the Polaris 1000 motor, but it does get a bit noisy after a long day. I will wait to see what the wife and daughters say after a couple ventures out. They may not appreciate the added tone as much as I do.