1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Middle TN Riding - Wooly's Offroad Park

Discussion in 'Southeast Region Riding Area Information' started by slane01, Jul 8, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. slane01

slane01 SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

Polaris Ranger Crew

Has anyone ridden at Woolys Offroad in Lynnville TN?

I was there for the first time today. Overall, I was not that impressed.

I have read many good reviews of Wooly's and have watched several videos of the park.

I was disappointed that there were no trail maps available at the park. I was told to just Google it and you will get a satellite map view of the park.

I was able to pull down a PDF map of the park. The map was sectioned into major areas. However, all trails were unmarked.

The biggest issue I had was knowing which trails I would fit down. I was riding with my buddy and his younger son on ATVs and I have my family on the Ranger Crew.

It would have sure been nice to know which trails I would not fit on, prior to driving on them, then figuring out how to backup and turn around.

The park seems to have a great variety of riding. However, it would be nice to know the trail difficulty and have trails marked.

I asked at the clubhouse where the easiest trails were - he pointed us in that direction, but I quickly ran out of trail width in many areas.

I think in would have been much better off on the more difficult side of the park where the jeeps and other vehicles ride as the trails would have likely been wider.

It was a good, but was cut a bit short due to a bad wheel bearing on my buddy's 4 wheeler.

If anyone has ridden this area and has any recommendation on directions to head or has GPS tracks and cares to share them, it would be appreciated.