1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Most Popular Brand Side X Side

Discussion in 'General Side X Side Discussions' started by SxSNationDev, Jan 5, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

?

What Side X Side Brand Do You Own?

1. Arctic Cat

5.6%
  2. Can-Am

16.7%
  3. Honda

2.8%
  4. Intimidator

0.9%
  5. John Deere

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Kawasaki

3.7%
  7. Polaris

67.6%
  8. Yamaha

2.8%
  1. SxSNationDev

SxSNationDev Zachary Administrator

Take part in a large poll! What brand side x side do you swear by? What is your go-to company? Who is your most favorite?

Feel free to expand your thoughts on the subject of why you decided this particular brand was your ultimate choice.

P.S. No bashing of other brands, lets keep it factual and opinionated.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
    Curt likes this.
  2. Jaybey

Jaybey Joe SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

2015 Polaris Ranger XP EPS 900

Polaris is fun to drive, easy to work on for the normal person, and doesn't require Dealer to do the not so simple repairs.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2016
  3. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

I was a avid Arctic Cat sled guy for MANY years….bled green. When I went SXS shopping, Polaris simply had the best offerings hands down. I have since loved my little 500 Mid-size. With a growing family we may eventually consider a RZR or maybe a General if they come out with a 4 seater.

4. GaryL

GaryL Gary Moderator

Side X Side(s):

Ranger 900 Crew

Polaris is my favorite. Partly because we have some awesome dealers in Michigan. I have owned several Polaris Rangers and have pretty much chosen the Crew as my main ride. My granddaughter and Catahula Leopard dog need the extra room!

Paverdaddy likes this.
  5. Paverdaddy

Paverdaddy SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2015 Wildcat Sport Limited

Kind of like a garage or storage building....always need mor room.

6. Curt

Curt Administrator

I see votes for several brands. Why aren't we seeing more posts in those brands Nations? We would love to see you guys start compiling information in those areas.

7. Pitbull_1

Pitbull_1 SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2016 Polaris Ranger 570ms

After using and abusing my 700 sportsman for the last 10 years Polaris was number one on my list of sxs to check out. Looked at and drove most of others but it really came down to the fact of knowing how much abuse I had put the sportsman through and it's still running great today.

8. rocksalot

rocksalot James Team SXS Nation

Side X Side(s):

Ranger 900
    Ace 570

I own Polaris and have for 20 years because I like their performance and what they have to offer overall better than any of the others.

I am learning more every day that the reliability of one brand over another is sketchy depending on the model. They all seem to have their problems of some kind.

I really like the Polaris AWD system and turf mode so that narrows the choice quite a bit.

9. Limo Driver

Limo Driver Fred Team SXS Nation

Side X Side(s):

2014 Polaris Ranger 570 Crew

When I was in the market to purchase my first side by side, I searched the forums, reviews, shopped multiple dealerships and asked anyone who would listen for their opinion. I decided on Polaris for the following reasons:
    1) Very good dealer support
    2) Searched used machines for sale and felt the Polaris held it's value better than the others
    3) Noticed all machines had their pros and cons, felt Polaris' balance of these fit my individual needs
    4) Discovered an incredible forum that had a great group of knowledgable people that loved this sport as much as I that were more than happy to answer all of my questions. While I consider myself mechanically inclined, the security of having this group available to me is the most significant reason I went with Polaris.