1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Moving!

Discussion in 'General Off Topic Discussions' started by Richard Davidson, Aug 5, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Richard Davidson

Richard Davidson RD Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2009 Arctic Cat Prowler 700 XTX

Finally sold our house! Already bought a new one in Kingman AZ. ! Leaving Michigan on August 13th. I've ridden all over the East coast states, Midwest, and still think Michigan is the best for trail riding! My health issues dictated our move, or we would never leave! AZ weather really helped me, so it is a no brainer! Prowler is going with us, may replace it once settled. Been looking at the Textron Havoc, but want to see how they are developing.

WagZ, DieselFume and Rockin Ronnie like this.
  2. Rockin Ronnie

Rockin Ronnie Ron SXS Nation Team Leader

Side X Side(s):

17 Polaris General
    13 Polaris Ranger

Have a safe move! Wish you all the best. look forward to reading you trail rides after your move!

3. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2013 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI Mid-Size

Glad to hear it’s working out for you! Glad we got to meet at least once. I know there is some great riding out there. If I’m ever out that direction I will look you up! Have a safe move.

4. DieselFume

DieselFume Adam Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2013 XP 800 Ranger, Three 2017 Polaris 570 Full Sizes. All subjected to hard ranch work, long hours and rough conditions. 5 years or bust!

Thanks for the update RD, and good luck with the move!

5. Curt

Curt Administrator

You need to hook up with Ken and Joe once your out there. They seem to ride a lot and are great guys!

6. Jaybey

Jaybey Joe SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

2015 Polaris Ranger XP EPS 900

Just a bit of a warning when you get down here. Stay out of Phoenix - air quality is like that of a dust bowl with 2 million cars pumping their exhaust inside a ballon. Tucson is not far behind. Up north in Kingman should be great. With luck we might get a ride in one day.

Jungleman and WagZ like this.