1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Need Arizona Trail Info: Greater Prescott Area, Thumb Butte to Skull Valley

Discussion in 'Southwest Region Riding Area Information' started by Arizona Flying Dutchman, Mar 25, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Arizona Flying Dutchman

Arizona Flying Dutchman SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2015 Polaris Ranger 900 Crew 5 EPS

Does anyone out there know of any trails from Thumb Butte to Skull Valley? We've been able to find some trail info but those are for ATV's or dirt bikes 50 inches or less. I'm looking for trails that will accommodate full sized Rangers/Side-By-Sides. Any info would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Bill

2. kbmerrow

kbmerrow Kevin SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

'16 Polaris Ranger XP 900

Hi Bill, I've been looking for trails also. I think Fish & Game has some maps on their website that might help you. I never heard of a max length for trails. Is that posted locally at the trail? And what's the reason for the limit?

3. mtimesplitter167

mtimesplitter167 Mike SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

2012 ranger 800 xp le

That is max width,some trails have gates or boulders,nothing over 50" wide can fit through them

4. Dseldoc

Dseldoc Tom Team SXS Nation

Side X Side(s):

2016 Midsize

It's like that all over California. Something of a pain if half of your group is in the wrong size vehicle. Planning ahead helps.