1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

New Day Same Question

Discussion in 'General Side X Side Discussions' started by Triggamane, Jul 11, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Triggamane

Triggamane Trigg SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000

Good Morning All! Well today is the day. I will be trading in my Harley for a 2019 Polaris Crew XP1000 in red. I'm beyond excited. Was in talks for a general 4 but the money just wasnt working out. They offered a Ranger (which is what the wife wanted) and I jumped. Watched a few videos on a Gilomen Innovations clutch and ecm kit and that will be my winter project. If anyone could give me some advice on a roof and windshield. I would rather not pay the ludicrous prices of the oem parts.

2. Rockin Ronnie

Rockin Ronnie Ron Moderator

Side X Side(s):

17 Polaris General
    13 Polaris Ranger

Glad you came to deal that works for everybody.

As far as advice on windshield and roof Do a search and should get a lot of choices you after glass or plastic? could always make your own as I did when I had Mine. roof also.

3. Triggamane

Side X Side(s):

Well I fell like the choice in roofs are pretty limited. I am going to go for a glass windshield preferably tip down or out. I seem to remember a company mentioned on here that was pretty popular with Polaris general owners. I am pretty dang excited. I am planning on transferring my MTX Audio Soundbar from the bike to the Ranger. If anyone is interested it is a 6 speaker Bluetooth Sound bar that is very small in profile compared to the UTV specific Bars. Also has a output for an external amplifier that you could then add rear speakers or a subwoofer. Its called the MTX Roadthunder Plus.

4. Triggamane

Side X Side(s):

upload_2019-8-9_8-19-51.jpeg

Here she is boys and girls!

Seastacker and Rockin Ronnie like this.