1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

New Guy from Nevada

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by nnoossss, Aug 5, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. nnoossss

nnoossss Clayton SXS Nation Rookie

Hey guys, my family and I live in Nevada which is were I ended up after finishing Overseas work and other stuff. I am currently on the market for either a Can AM or RZR which I am still deciding on. This will be my first Side by Side I am purchasing and I am very excited for the near future.

2. Rockin Ronnie

Rockin Ronnie Ron Moderator

Side X Side(s):

17 Polaris General
    13 Polaris Ranger

Welcome to the Nation Clayton !

You cant go wrong with either both have there good and bad points my vote would be the new RZR :D

3. nnoossss

nnoossss Clayton SXS Nation Rookie

Hi Ron thanks for the Reply, I have secretly been eyeing the new Gator RSX as well, I love its price point and its capability as well.

4. FloridaAl

FloridaAl Alec SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2013 Polaris Ranger 900XP; (2011 Browning Ranger 800EPS, SOLD; 2005 Ranger 500, SOLD.)

Welcome! I ride old and slow but have a younger buddy who loves his RZR.

5. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

Welcome Clayton! I think both the rzr and maverick are great choices for a sport machine! I would sit in and drive both though. They are both sport, but have distinctly different feels about them. You may find one fits you better than the other. Let us know what you land on for sure.

6. Jaybey

Jaybey Joe SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

2015 Polaris Ranger XP EPS 900

Which ever one you get remember they are all money pits. You add lights, roof, windshield, lifts, etc., etc. Have fun ride and safe.

7. kscfire

kscfire Paul Event Coordinator

Side X Side(s):

2017 Polaris General Ride Command Edition

Welcome Clayton. Try out as many as you can for what you like for fit and feel, as well as what fits the needs you're wanting. As Jaybey said, they are a money pit, so take that into consideration for accessories cost and availability of whatever you're looking at. Good luck with your decision.