1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

New Here Have a X3 Suspension Question

Discussion in 'General Side X Side Discussions' started by skidmarc, Nov 3, 2020.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. skidmarc

skidmarc Marc SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2021 Can Am X3 Max DS

Hi Guys,

New here, so I bought a 2021 Can Am X3 DS Max a few months ago. I want to get the car a little more ground clearance. So i have a few questions. Any help and feedback would be much appreciated.

1) I have heard of the Fox Racing Tune that will lift the car a couple inches. Anyone do that and how was the end result and far as ride quality?

2) I ordered some shock spacers that would lift the car 3 inches, reviews were good. Anyone do this and same, what was the outcome as far as ride quality.

3) I wonder what if I do both the Fox Tune and shock spacers. Anyone do that and what was the outcome.

Reason I ask is I ran this by a local shop and they said don't do anyone that. Instead spend a little over a $1,000 and get new springs.

I don't run the car that hard at least now and am not trying to win any races, just have fun. On a bit of a budget also. LOL Not a good thing with this hobby I know.

Thanks
    Marc