1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie question: Is this the 2018 model?

Discussion in 'General Side X Side Discussions' started by Mackiesis49, Jul 5, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Mackiesis49

Mackiesis49 Adrian SXS Nation Rookie

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone might be able to confirm whether this is in fact the 2018 model (link). I've been burned before and although the website looks nice and professional, I know better than to trust random dealers, especially since I'm in a strange eastern european land, full of strange (but nice) eastern european people.
    Thanks and happy trails!

2. Jaybey

Jaybey Joe SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

2015 Polaris Ranger XP EPS 900

We need a little more information to answer, which make and model do you have? On the home screen scroll down and find the forum for you make and model.

3. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

Certainly looks like it going off the picture. Here is a screen shot of the Polaris web site here in the U.S. that shows that as a 2018 model.

upload_2018-7-5_10-11-37.png

4. Curt

Curt Administrator

I agree with Carl, It does appear to be a 2018 model.