1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Next project in the works

Discussion in 'Full Size: 700, 800, 2009-2014 Model Years' started by DieselFume, Aug 15, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. DieselFume

DieselFume Adam Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2013 XP 800 Ranger, Three 2017 Polaris 570 Full Sizes. All subjected to hard ranch work, long hours and rough conditions. 5 years or bust!

Chain started jumping in the case last week on my brothers Ranger next time I get a chance we'll get to open it up and see what it needs . maybe a next video opportunity to uss my new camera?

Attached Files:

2. Rockin Ronnie

Rockin Ronnie Ron SXS Nation Team Leader

Side X Side(s):

17 Polaris General
    13 Polaris Ranger

You will be surprised on how simple it is really nothing to them. a video would be cool. I never seem to think about doing a video with time being short most of the time I just get it done.

3. DieselFume

Side X Side(s):

2013 XP 800 Ranger, Three 2017 Polaris 570 Full Sizes. All subjected to hard ranch work, long hours and rough conditions. 5 years or bust!

This will be the 3rd or 4th one I've overhauled. This one I suspect may just have a bearing starting to go out. Lots of good videos on the web for polaris transmissions, but none for the 800 specifically.

poorboy1964 likes this.
  4. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

Always love watching the newest dieselfume production :)

roadkill, Jungleman and DieselFume like this.
  5. DieselFume

Side X Side(s):

lol, it's great to have fans! hahaha

Richard Davidson, Seastacker and Ken like this.