1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Odes model/size/year

Discussion in 'Odes Nation' started by deerhunter, Jun 4, 2020.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. deerhunter

deerhunter DONALD SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

Odes Dominator

I am looking to maybe buying this Odes UTV. I cannot find anywhere on it where it specifies the model, size or year? Can anyone helpe out? On looking quickly on Google I think it's an Odes Dominator?

Attached Files:

2. airshot

airshot Ken SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

Kymco 450i UXV

Re-think your buy....getting parts and info will be difficult. I believe they have filed bankruptcy. Way to many consumer complaints on them

3. SSGTPRICE

SSGTPRICE Rusty SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2019 Odes X4 1000 Long Travel

I bought a 2019 350 miles on it clutch came apart then the tried to say I went I. Water due to white rust had pictures of it when the dealer took it part and it look like new they left it in the rain uncovered pissed me off after I sent the pictures showing it was not and they sent it to a different dealership and they agreed. They sent me an email saying they closed there doors payed 3800 to have them tear the engine apart since first dealer ship broke off the bolt in the clutch. Once got it back found 5 cut wires and the front actuator not working

4. randyf

randyf Randy SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2017 Raider 1000 LT Zeus

I'm not sure of your year but it looks like a Dominator X4. My vin tag is on the RT rail above the rear axle. I have to agree with Ken - there is little support but there are some guys that specialize in them. The can be found on Facebooks Odes Owners Group. Unless your mechanically handy AND it is cheap, you should pass on it.

5. Nomadczm

Nomadczm Damon SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2006 rhino 660

It's definitely an odes x4. From the older dash style it has I would guess a 2016. 800 or 1000cc.