1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions of various UTV brands/models?

Discussion in 'General Side X Side Discussions' started by orvresearcher, Oct 24, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. orvresearcher

orvresearcher Dan SXS Nation Rookie

Hello everyone,

I'm doing an update to a project of mine on the side-by-side/UTV market and I'm interested in your opinions. It's extremely quick and anonymous and I’d be happy to share the results with the community.

Also, as a small token of my appreciation I will be having a drawing among respondents for a $50 VISA giftcard for those interested. It's not much but the most I can offer as a one person team.

Questionnaire Link: ORV Survey - Fall 2018

The research isn't for any of these companies, I am just curious to see the updated opinion of the brands and new models. Thank you very much for your help!

Also, if you are interested in seeing the results from my previous reports they are at the link below. However, please read it after answering the current questions, so as not to color your responses. Thank you!

Previous Reports:

ORV Consumer Survey Fall 2016 | Horsepower | Honda

ORV Consumer Survey Fall 2017 | Suspension (Vehicle) | Brand

2. Poriggity

Poriggity Scott SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2018 Odes Dominator X4

I went ahead and filled it out for you. I own a lesser known brand, so it was hard for me as I like the one I have. (Odes Dominator x4)