1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Parts, Accessories, & Service

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Techspec360, Oct 10, 2018.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Techspec360

Techspec360 Brian SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2018 Intimidator Classic 800

Hey Intimidator Nation! Hello from the PNW as a new Intimidator owner.

If you're like me, there is not much of a dealer network around here. Even though their website states it, there is currently no dealers in WA state. Where does everyone go for parts, accessories, and service? I've been in touch with the cust svc people at Intimidator and they have been good at responding regarding my questions, but things like basic filters, CVT belts, etc. would be nice to source locally or online. That being said, if you have any info or sites that you have found work well for basic maint. items, that would be great!! I was thinking I could hit up a Mahindra dealer for some items now that Intimidator is making their UTV's but I have the 800EFI, which doesn't appear to be a Mahindra option. It appears the 800 is a Can-Am (Rotax) so I can probably go that route for basic maint items.... I think for any warranty issues, I might be pretty hosed.

Just thought I'd check to see if anyone out there owning one of these is in a similar situation.