1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Please

Discussion in 'General Side X Side Discussions' started by Jaybey, Apr 23, 2020.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Jaybey

Jaybey Joe SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

2015 Polaris Ranger XP EPS 900

Ken, Jordan and I went for a desert ride yesterday. Only did about 22 miles but it was a good ride other than a bit of dust. On the way out past a historical site I spotted this 55-gallon poly barrel right up against the historical markings. Obviously, someone(s) who does not care about our desert or ancient native American history was out target shooting. The barrel has about 200 holes in it. Additionally, there was other trash in the area.

If your takes something out into the desert take it back home with you – jerks!
    20200423_055749.jpg

CFDTuc likes this.
  2. airshot

airshot Ken SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

Kymco 450i UXV

Been sayin that for years, seems not many listen....

3. Rhoda Mule

Rhoda Mule Gary SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT ESP My first Side X Side was a 551 Sheridan

This is what happens when mommy and daddy do not teach you to respect others and yourself. When I fished I would run down people that through trash in the lake and through the trash back in there boat. I always got the attitude that it is not my lake so why should I care! R M