1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Polaris Ranger to Honda Pioneer?

Discussion in 'Pioneer Nation' started by DieselFume, Feb 10, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. DieselFume

DieselFume Adam Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2013 XP 800 Ranger, Three 2017 Polaris 570 Full Sizes. All subjected to hard ranch work, long hours and rough conditions. 5 years or bust!

So did this guy just have bad luck w the polaris? He seems happy with the 1000, but I don't know if I've heard of someone sinking that much into a machine in such a short amount of time.

2. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

Yeah, it sounds like he had some major issues for what seems like pretty typical light farm use. Maybe he had a lemon or something. Looks like the Pioneer is a good fit for him.

3. Pede

Pede SXS Nation Team Leader

Side X Side(s):

09 700 Ranger

More to this story then he's telling(IMO), no such thing as light farm work. The rack is interesting, not a common problem today, front end=right foot.....A couple things come to mind, the fact he had a Honda prior to this and he has kids that drive it.

4. airshot

airshot Ken SXS Nation Team Leader

Side X Side(s):

Kymco 450i UXV

Wait until he finds out how expensive that Honda transmission is to repair! Each to his own.....however if you lookup consumer complaints per number of units manufactured, the sad truth is Polaris has the highest number of complaints. Just glad it wasnt me...