1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Quick tire tip

Discussion in 'General Side X Side Discussions' started by wgarcar1, May 1, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

1. wgarcar1

wgarcar1 ron SXS Nation Team Leader

Side X Side(s):

2016 polaris ranger 570 XP

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DieselFume likes this.
  2. Brian A

Brian A Brian SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2016 Wildcat X Special Edition

A can of Ether and a match also work great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DieselFume likes this.
  3. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

I’ve used this on all sorts of smaller tires like hand truck, wheel barrow, generator, power washer. Those little tires have the tendency to pop off the bead real easy and not want to go back on. This trick works real well. All the ones I have done are still holding strong. I would put a good squirt of tire slime in there and do this. Works perfect.
    Safety tip though (and he did mention it in the video). Once that bead catches you have to stop. That strap will get ultra tight instantly. If you keep going there is a good chance you will break the strap. One of those straps letting loose while you sitting right there is a bad day.

Rockin Ronnie likes this.