1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Recently joined the Off-Road Motorsports Industry

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by thewgasguy727, Jan 3, 2020.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. thewgasguy727

thewgasguy727 Shane SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

I do not yet own a SXS but I will be purchasing a RZR 1000 in the near future.

Hello Everyone!

My name is Shane Russell. I'm excited to be part of this forum and look forward to acquiring a great deal of knowledge, as well as new found friendships...

I work in the Off-Road Motorsports industry for WGAS Motorsports. We produce shows/events at some major venues on the West Coast (primarily CA, OR and WA). Our company has been in business for 25 years and I have been a business owner in sales, marketing and advertising for over 15 years.

Our shows include UTV Racing but also Buggies, Tuff Trucks, Lawnmowers and even multiple kids events. We also feature Monster Trucks, Quad Wars, Freestyle Motocross, and even Tractor Pulls.

You can find us at venues such as the San Diego County Fair in Del Mar, CA, the Oregon State Fair in Salem, OR, the Clark County Fair in Ridgefield, WA and Many More. Our shows currently run from February through October.

As part of my job, I also video Off-Road Motorsports events as well as my own adventures and create really cool videos. You can find more at my Facebook Fanpage.

Even though I don't yet own a SXS, I have many friends who do and have plans to own one in the near future. I look forward to connecting with you. Enjoy the video I've attached. More to come soon!

Attached Files:

Rockin Ronnie and DieselFume like this.
  2. Rockin Ronnie

Rockin Ronnie Ron Moderator

Side X Side(s):

17 Polaris General
    13 Polaris Ranger

Welcome to the Nation Shane!

3. thewgasguy727

thewgasguy727 Shane SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

I do not yet own a SXS but I will be purchasing a RZR 1000 in the near future.

Thank you Ronnie! I'm working on the Lake Elsinore Grand Prix this morning. I was able to get some great shots so I'm really looking forward to posting them.

4. Rockin Ronnie

Rockin Ronnie Ron Moderator

Side X Side(s):

17 Polaris General
    13 Polaris Ranger

And we all will be looking forward to see them!

5. FloridaAl

FloridaAl Alec SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2013 Polaris Ranger 900XP; (2011 Browning Ranger 800EPS, SOLD; 2005 Ranger 500, SOLD; 2016 Mahindra mPact 750S, SOLD.)

Welcome, from the "other Coast."

6. Curt

Curt Administrator

Welcome to the Nation!