1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Riding Group in NC

Discussion in 'Southeast Region Local Rides' started by Ncred02, Sep 14, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Ncred02

Ncred02 John SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2017 Can Am Commander 800 DPS

Sold my ride. Been thinking real hard about buying a new one. My biggest issues is
    1, Not having places to ride within 5 ours from me
    2 not having a group to ride with.
    I have no problem making the investment or making the trip to meet up with a good group of folks to ride with. I had my SXS for almost three years and put 301 miles on it. Pretty pathetic.

Are there any local groups in the SE? Looking for more family oriented folks. Not much into getting drunk and trashing my investment.
    Not that a cold beer or a cocktail around a camp fire is a problem. I'm all for it. I just cant see when people get plastered and put their safty and other on the trails in jeopardy.

Thanks
    John

Rockin Ronnie and airshot like this.
  2. Curt

Curt Administrator

John I've asked some of our Facebook North Carolina members to stop in a introduce themselves to you.

3. Curt

Curt Administrator

John I've asked some of our Facebook North Carolina members to stop in a introduce themselves to you.

4. Ncred02

Side X Side(s):

Thanks Curt

5. Sponge60

Sponge60 Glenn SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2017 RZR 900 Trail

Have you been to, or heard of Busco Beach in Goldsboro? That fairly close to Raleigh. Open all year. About 2,500 acres to ride. They allow tent camping and offer hookups for campers too. You should be able to meet a lot of great folks there.

6. Ncred02

Side X Side(s):

I have. Been there during the week when its much more calm. The Busco weekend crowd is kinda crazy for my taste.
    I'm looking for a group to head to WV or Tenn with. I also have been to Uhwarrie and Brown mountain