1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Ring gear and pinion gear 2008 Polaris razor

Discussion in 'General Side X Side Discussions' started by Hotrod68, Jan 7, 2020.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Hotrod68

Hotrod68 Shannon SXS Nation Rookie

Need some help new to the site if I posted this in the wrong place I’m sorry I have a 2008 Polaris razor need pinion And Ring gear any help would be grateful Thanks

2. RWB713

RWB713 Richard SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2018 Polaris RZR XPT4

Front or rear?

Numerous sites sell OEM parts by schematic, here is an example of one: Polaris RZR 800 OEM Parts | Partzilla.com just pull up the schematic you need and you can order the parts. I prefer to use Rocky Mountain ATV myself, but I can't link to a specific machine for you because you have to log in to browse the schematics, they are usually cheaper and ship faster (have to add to cart to see discounted price), but will price match any other price you can find.