1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Service Manual

Discussion in 'General Side X Side Discussions' started by Pede, Sep 2, 2020.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Pede

Pede SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

09 700 Ranger

I have seen somewhere in my searches a vendor that had all the service manuals on there site just can't remember or find it again, any help??

2. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

You can try service manual vault. They gave many, but not all. If I recall right, they were a few years behind.

3. Pede

Pede SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

09 700 Ranger

Not that I'm bitching Carl but that's still $10, 09/700 6x6. I have the 09/700 manual but doesn't cover the 6x. I just remember a guy looking for a manual for his new ranger and someone posted a link to a vendor that had most of them on their web page, even the 2020 models, yeah I know......maybe it's been shut down.

4. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

I wish that was around. Free service literature is hard to come by on these it seems. When I bought my General I bit the very big bullet and spent the big bucks on the OEM manual. I figure if it saved me one trip to the dealer it would pay me back.

5. Pede

Pede SXS Nation Expert

Side X Side(s):

09 700 Ranger

Found it, Gilomen, not as extensive as I thought didn't have any old stuff. Normally it takes about 2 years for the cheap downloads to show up.

Seastacker likes this.