1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

So I went to a Bob Seger concert last weekend

Discussion in 'General Off Topic Discussions' started by Curt, Oct 2, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Curt

Curt Administrator

and I've got to say, he is still amazing. At 71 years old he has not lost one bit of his talent. If you get a chance to see him I highly recomend going.
    I do have to admit it makes me feel pretty old when I saw how old he looks..... IMG_2745.JPG IMG_2746.JPG IMG_2748.JPG IMG_2750.JPG IMG_2752.JPG IMG_2759.JPG IMG_2766.JPG

IMG_2832.JPG

DieselFume, Grundo and Rockin Ronnie like this.
  2. Grundo

Grundo Sam SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2015 900 XP Ranger

I saw him at Grand Rapids a couple of weeks ago and it was awesome!!

Curt likes this.
  3. DieselFume

DieselFume Adam Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2013 XP 800 Ranger, Three 2017 Polaris 570 Full Sizes. All subjected to hard ranch work, long hours and rough conditions. 5 years or bust!

Man you are getting old Curt!

Went to see Garth Brooks two weekends ago.....wow, what a show!

4. Curt

Curt Administrator

I saw Garth Brooks in the 90s. That was an amazing show!

5. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

I have been to at least 100 concerts and Bob Seger was in the top 3 for sure. I saw him back in the mid to late 90's with my family. It was great to have an artist that appealed to multiple generations. Still to this day, one of the best albums to drive to is Bob Segers "Live Bullet".

Curt likes this.
  6. River Rat

River Rat Mike SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

'07 Prowler 650XT

7. Rumplestiltskin

Rumplestiltskin Rumplestiltskin SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

2018 Pearl Orange Honda Pioneer 700-4

I saw Bob Seger in 1978. I was stoned to the bone and don't remember anything except the toothless hippie chick I was sucking face with.
    Those were the days.....

Jungleman and Curt like this.
  8. Pede

Pede SXS Nation Team Leader

Side X Side(s):

09 700 Ranger

I'm sittin here trying to remember if I've seen him, my list is extensive and somewhere stashed away I know not where are all my stubs...hey...it was the 70's. The list is much shorter for who I've not seen that I actually want to, Stones for one and still may get a chance with this one, Beatles would have been nice although I've always been told it wasn't much of a show as they were more of a studio band. Wasn't much into it but by todays standards groups like the Allman/Doubie brothers and Lynard Skynyrd would be considered country. Best concert ever???.....hummmmm, that's a tough one.....probably the first time I seen Bowie, believe it was the Aldan Sane tour but the last one I went to, nothing spectacular was Kiss and I have seen them a few times but went with my daughter who was kind of young at the time.....and talk about feeling OLD!!! Sorry for the rambling.....but thanks for the stroll down memory lane.

Seastacker likes this.
  9. Curt

Curt Administrator

Best concert is easy for me. Garth Brooks. He was amazing. Yes I know it’s not rock and roll. I’ve seen some great concerts in both country and rock.

DieselFume likes this.
  10. MCCURRY

MCCURRY Pura SXS Nation Rookie

Side X Side(s):

Polaris Razor 4 1000

I've seen the stones over 100 times, altamont and many others. Still have a ticket stub from San Diego community concourse in 1968 that was front row seat for $5.50. Lol, I was very young not old enough to drive to that show.

11. River Rat

River Rat Mike SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

'07 Prowler 650XT

My wife always liked Billy Joel so I took her to the Kansas City concert in September. We're going to try something different in February, I got us all tickets to see Tim Allen in Topeka, Kansas. When the daughters were young we'd never miss Home Improvement. We won't be able to take the Grandson to this one, 18 and over only!