1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

Speed SxS

Discussion in 'General Side X Side Discussions' started by RWB713, Sep 12, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. RWB713

RWB713 Richard SXS Nation Regular

Side X Side(s):

2018 Polaris RZR XPT4

Anybody else see this thing from Robby Gordon's shop? Supposed to be formally revealed this weekend at the SSS, but been hinting around on social media about it...

300hp 1400cc Turbo
    72" wide
    Huge suspension travel
    2 seat @ 105" wb, 4 seat @116" wb
    Legit tube cage & chassis
    32's or 35's standard
    Not Textron/AC based, complete new production model from Speed
    They've hinted at quite a few other spec too
    My favorite is the front shock is mounted to the lower A-arm, like it should be.

$28-32K, for the model, NOT in addition to a wildcat XX, this is not a conversion, but an entire new production model.... that's the big shocker to me... no bells & whistles / creature comforts to jack the price ski high

can only build 500/ year since it's over 1000cc and still to be considered an OHV....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Rockin Ronnie

Rockin Ronnie Ron Moderator

Side X Side(s):

17 Polaris General
    13 Polaris Ranger

No but will have to keep an eye out now sounds really cool!

3. Curt

Curt Administrator

Yeah these are some really cool machines. I’d love to give one a test drive. I wonder what the engine is?

4. Rockin Ronnie

Rockin Ronnie Ron Moderator

Side X Side(s):

17 Polaris General
    13 Polaris Ranger

The web page says they will not be shipped till fall of 2020 says both 2 and 4 seater will be available in 72 and 77 widths with 30 or 33 inch tires. Will have a 2 Cyl. DOHC engine just call it a speed 999 turbo base at 225 HP
    The Speed Accessory Package will include 300 HP 1400 CC Big Bore kits
    The base 2 seat starts at $28000 and the big bore speed kit takes it to $32000
    Looking at the web sight one would guess that they are going to be modified Textron wildcats as there is a lot of wildcat items listed. anybody interested in looking its simply speedsxs.com