1. Welcome,
    SXSNation is a UTV Community that brings enthusiasts together regardless of brand, a place to find local rides, partake in discussion, buy or sell within a marketplace, or just rant about anything side by sides. Interact directly with top Vendors in the Industry, find exclusive discounts and specials and participate in weekly giveaways! If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Dismiss Notice

SSV front speaker pods

Discussion in 'RZR Nation' started by Dave, Mar 2, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Dave

Dave Dave Administrator

Side X Side(s):

2017 RZR XP4 1000 turbo

Anybody have any experience with SSV front speaker pods? My main concern is what does it do for your leg room? I'm 6' 4" and don't have a lot of room to spare.

81AV1bPHBEL._SL1500_.jpg

916UIw8H1PL._SL1500_.jpg

2. Seastacker

Seastacker Carl Moderator

Side X Side(s):

2019 Polaris General 4

I have no experience with them, but it looks like they are in prime position to bang on your knees. If the will work though, SSV makes nice stuff.

3. Dave

Dave Dave Administrator

Side X Side(s):

2017 RZR XP4 1000 turbo

Here are some comments from FB:

Blair Branconnier It don't affect it at all. I was worried about it to but they tuck up in the corner and you don't notice them there at all.

Paul L Wilkie Sr. Have a set they work perfect tucked up out of the way

Clint Smith No problems with leg room.

Chuck Holey You will be fine. My dad don't hit them at 6'6". If you need a set or any speakers for them let me know. I stock them.

Josh Mcfarland I'm 6'3" with size 13 shoe my leg room is fine the issue I've had with them is mud from boots.

Shane Wilson I love mine !!

Joe Young My feet fit under the pods. Tbh they kinda bugged me at first but now I dont really notice them.

Kris Blair I don’t even notice them down there. I’m only 5’10” though.

Jamie Sartin They won't be in your way toady worth putting in!!!!

Ipa Man I’m size 12 it took a little to get used to but hardly noticeable now

Seastacker likes this.